On last night’s episode of Survivor, the castaways voted off were Trish and Alec. The two had a tumultuous relationship in the game and in real life.
The who got voted off big brother tonight is a question that has been asked by viewers for years. There have been nine different people who have been voted off the reality show, and it’s always interesting to see which one of them will be the final person standing.
As the 41st season of Survivor began, 18 new players were introduced. The contestants on Survivor 41 have officially begun their quest to become the first season’s Sole Survivor since Winners at War. Find out who was eliminated on Survivor the other night!
Before Big Brother 23, CBS will air a two-hour Survivor 41 season debut, so we may anticipate numerous challenges. I’m curious to see which tribe will be the first to gain immunity and who will be the first to be sent home. I’m also looking forward to seeing how all of the adjustments this season pan out!
Keep checking back here at 8 p.m. ET for our live report, and keep refreshing the page for the most up-to-date information. Now it’s time to see who will be the first castaway to be voted out on Survivor 2023!
Do you want to see more Survivor? Join us on Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for our email newsletter.
The season will kick off with Jeff’s season premiere and the entrance of the 18 new castaways. We also learn what has changed this season, as well as what all of the new participants must do to get food and shelter. Let’s get started!
Let’s start with the tribes!
The Luvu Tribe is a group of people that live in the Luvu (blue)
- Danny McCray, a former NFL player from Frisco, Texas, is 33 years old.
- Deshawn Radden, a medical student from Miami, FL, is 26 years old.
- Erika Casupanan, a communications manager from Toronto, Ontario, is 31 years old.
- Heather Aldret, a stay-at-home parent from Charleston, SC, is 52 years old.
- Naseer Muttalif, a sales manager from Morgan Hill, California, is 36 years old.
- Sydney Segal, a Brooklyn, New York-based law student, is 25 years old.
The Ua Tribe is a group of people that live in the United States (green)
- Brad Reese, a rancher from Shawnee, Wyoming, is 49 years old.
- Genie Chen, a supermarket cashier from Portland, Oregon, is 46 years old.
- Jairus Robinson, a 20-year-old Oklahoma City, OK college student
- Ricard Foyé, a flight attendant from Sedro-Woolley, Washington, is 31 years old.
- Sara Wilson, a Boston-based healthcare expert, is 23 years old.
- Shantel Smith, a preacher from Washington, DC, is 34 years old.
The Yase Tribe is a group of people that live in the Yase (yellow)
- David Voce, a neurosurgeon from Chicago, Illinois, is 34 years old.
- Eric Abraham, a cyber security expert from San Antonio, Texas, is 50 years old.
- Evvie Jagoda, a PhD student from Arlington, Massachusetts, is 28 years old.
- Liana Wallace is a 20-year-old Washington, DC-based college student.
- Tiffany Seely, a Plainview, New York-based teacher, is 47 years old.
- Xander Hastings, a 20-year-old Chicago-based software developer
And the tribes had to compete against one another for camp supplies straight now. And Ua comes out on top! The other two tribes will have to find alternative ways to get their supplies.
On Day 2, a boat arrives at each tribe and informs them that one tribe member must board. Xander chooses the Yase tribe, JD the Ua tribe, and Danny the Luvu tribe. They have to go on a journey together, but they have no clue why.
When the three get at their goal, they must split up and make separate decisions. They are given the option of either protecting or risking your vote. Nothing occurs if they all safeguard their votes. They receive a second vote if all three of them opt to risk your vote. They will lose their votes if they do not pick risk. As a result, they have no idea how the other two will react. Danny makes the decision to safeguard his vote. Xander put his vote on the line. And we’re still not sure whether JD took a chance.
The Immunity Test
The three tribes are about to embark on their first immunity test. Who will win the game that will set the tone for the rest of the season? Let’s have a look. Luvu is the winner! This time, there’s just one immunity. As a result, the other two tribes will attend The Tribal Council is a group of people that get together. They also had to hand up their flint.
This season, who will be the first to have their light extinguished? First up is the Tase tribe. Tiffany, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham, Abraham Abraham is the first Survivor 41 contestant to be voted out.
Week 1 of The Survivor 2023 Challenge
Have you seen the Survivor episode from this week? On Paramount Plus, you can watch it live on-demand, along with every other Survivor episode ever. Get a free one-week trial by signing up today.
The survivor 2023 is a reality television series where contestants compete to be the last one standing. The show has been on the air for over 20 years and has had many different winners throughout its run.